Lime and Chilli Wrap Baked Samosas
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 carrot, grated
1 zucchini, grated
½ cup frozen peas
½ red capsicum, finely diced
1 onion, finely diced
2 gloves garlic, finely diced
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground ginger
salt and pepper
6 Large Simson’s Pantry Lime and Chilli Wraps
extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan. Add carrot, zucchini, peas, capsicum, onion, garlic, curry powder, cumin, coriander and ginger. Cook, stirring frequently over medium heat until the vegetables are soft and cooked, approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice each wrap in half. Place a heaped tablespoon of the vegetables in the centre of a wrap half. Fold up one end to form a triangle, and continue folding diagonally to the end of the wrap strip.
- Brush all over with olive oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until crisp.
Makes 12 Samosas